Next Day Delivery Available
Installation Service available
Panasonic KX-PRW120 Premium Digital Telephone and Answering Machine with Smartphone Connect, Single DECT
The Panasonic KX-PRW120’s modern design and superior functionality make it stand out over other landline telephones. Its unique horizontal style makes it easy to grab and grip, with the hook-like charger utilising magnets to ensure the handset sits securely in place on the base. With real metal material used in the handset, you’ll immediately notice the KX-PRW120’s sophisticated, premium feel.
- The beautiful 2.2-inch colour LCD display on the KX-PRW120 ensures that numbers and text are clear and easy to read, with the on-screen graphical interface providing a simple and intuitive experience. Large, well defined buttons make input and navigation easy.
- The KX-PRW120 includes Smartphone Connect functionality to broaden your communication abilities. It uses Wi-Fi and the Smartphone Connect Application to register up to four devices, such as smartphones and tablets as additional handsets. Make and answer landline calls from your smartphone, use your tablet as an intercom and even transfer calls between devices and set up conference calls.
- An error-correction system helps deliver clearer phone conversations with fewer interruptions, giving you outstanding sound, even when you’re further away from the base.
NI Orders over £100 FOC
ROI, England, Scotland, Wales Shipping extra at cost
- The KX-PRW120 also employs Noise Reduction to cut out some of the background noise from the other side of the conversation. It’s great if you’re talking to someone who’s in a busy street or has children playing nearby as it will isolate their voice, making it easier for you to hear. You can also adjust the pitch of voices on the phone to help you enjoy conversations as if the other person were standing in the same room as you.
- If you have a caller ID service enabled by your service provider, the KX-PRW120’s Caller ID feature can convert text into speech, giving you a vocal representation of who’s calling so you don’t even have to look at the screen to find out who’s one the other side.
- Incoming and outgoing call barring works in conjunction with your Caller ID service to help minimise unwanted or nuisance calls, ensuring only the people who matter to you can contact you.
- One Touch Eco Mode gives you a simple yet effective way of preserving power. By pressing the ECO button, signal output is greatly reduced, helping you save energy and money on your energy bills.