Next Day Delivery Available
Installation Service available
Draytek Vigor 2862 Wired Router with Firewall
Draytek 2862N Wireless N Router Firewall
Draytek Vigor 2862AC Wireless Router with Firewall
Draytek Vigor 2862LN LTE N Wireless Router
- Supports VDSL2, ADSL, 3G/4G and Ethernet-based Broadband
- BT SIN 498 MCT Approved – New!
- 4-WAN Simultaneous : VDSL/ADSL, Ethernet and dual optional USB 3G/4G
- Can be centrally Managed by VigorACS
- Wireless Management of compatible DrayTek APs
- Switch Management of compatible DrayTek Switches
- DrayDDNS Service Support – New!
- Hotspot Web Portal – New!
- IPv4/IPv6 Dual-Stack
- Dual-Band Wireless Features (Vigor 2862ac):
- 4×4 Multi-User-MIMO (5Ghz) – New!
- Up to 4 Spacial Streams
- TX Beam Forming
- 1733Mb/s Total Link Rate (5Ghz) + 300Mb/s (2.4Ghz)
- Dual-band (2.4/5Ghz) simultaneous wireless
- Band Steering – New!
- Router-Assisted Client Mobility – New!
- Extended DFS frequency range
- DrayTek Firewall with huge flexibility
- High Availability (Hardware failover) – New!
- 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet LAN Switch*
- Up to 8 Private LAN Subnets – New!
- Larger Subnets – up to 1022 IPs per subnet (LAN1-3) – New!
- Temperature Monitoring (optional Thermometer)
- SMS (Text Message) Alert
- VLANs (Port, 802.1q & Wireless) – Info
- Content Filtering (by keyword, data type or category)
- Internal RADIUS Server
- LDAP Integration for VPN and user access
- Quality of Service (Layer 2&3, 802.1p & TOS/DCSP)
- Up to 32 VPN tunnels for LAN-to-LAN or teleworkers
- VPN Trunk/Backup to remote sites
- SSL VPN – Tunnel or Proxy (16 users)
- USB Port for Printer, memory stick or 3G/4G/LTE Modem
- Optional VigorCare Available
£209.00 – £399.00
The Vigor 2862 series is Drayteks new flagship router/firewall. Exact feature support varies by model (see specification tab). It is what we’ve called the ‘Ultimate DSL router’ supporting both ADSL or VDSL (BT Infinity™/FTTC) and packed with professional level features to increase security, flexibility and functionality, making it ideal as your standard router for almost any scenario.
As well as ADSL/VDSL support, alternative WAN ports can instead provide connectivity to Ethenet feeds (Gigabit WAN2 is switchable with LAN Port 5*), secondary xDSL modems or a 3G/4G cellular service using a supported USB adapter (or there is the Vigor 2862Ln model with 3G/4G/LTE built-in). These multiple LAN feeds can be combined for failover or load-balancing. This latest router series includes support for other professional features such as VLAN tagging, QoS (Quality of Service Assurance), High Availability, DNS Filter, Policy Based Routing, and User Access Control. Hotspot features with customisable branding and wording which can be applied to guest network VLANs & SSIDs. If you deploy DrayTek Wireless Access Points, the Vigor 2862 can act as the Central Management controller (click on any of those links for an explanation of each feature).
A 5-port Gigabit Ethernet switch on the LAN side provides high speed connectivity for your server, other local PCs or for uplink to a larger Ethernet switch. Comprehensive security features include content filtering, web application controls and an object based firewall management system. Port 5 is switchable with ‘WAN2’ to use it as an Ethernet WAN port instead of a LAN port*.
*requires f/w 3.8.8 or later, otherwise 5th Ethernet port is for WAN2 only.
NI Orders over £100 FOC
ROI, England, Scotland, Wales Shipping extra at cost